Now that your session is over, it’s time to decide where you should put your photos. How do you know what will look best in your home? Here are a few of the best ways to show off your artwork.
- Canvas – We offer beautiful canvases stretched over varying thicknesses of wood to make it stand out more or less depending on your preference. These photos free-float and do not require a frame.
- Framed on Wall – Dress your photos up with stylish frames to match your home décor. We offer a variety of print sizes for you to choose from. Contact us for more details.
*When hanging photos on your wall you can choose to hang a single photo or a group in a collage.
- Framed on Shelves, Desks, Tables – If you rent your home or don’t want to put holes in your walls from prints or canvases, you can also frame your prints and place them on shelves, desks, or tables around your home. You can also do this in addition to the wall hangings if you’d like.
- Photo Boxes – Customized photo boxes are popular. They are a great way to display your photos. As a bonus, you can keep more prints inside. Also, you can use them as a keepsake box to house your precious memories.
- Albums/Coffee Table Books – If you just can’t pick out a few photos to display in your home and you need more space, you can always get an album printed up and place it on your coffee table or bookshelf. Albums are great ways of telling the story of your love. These are the most popular (and efficient) products I offer, making it the best way for showing off your artwork.
- Computer Screensaver – We also create slideshows to use as screensavers so you can enjoy your photos while your computer gets some rest.Ready to book your session? Contact me today and we will fill those walls!